JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stumbled across your forum a while back by accident and finally decided to become a member. Used to shoot a lot out passed estacada but now that I'm in sherwood, thinking about a tri County membership soon. I've been shooting since about 7 and its always been one of my favorite hobbies along with fishing, hunting and hiking. Just stepped into rifle hunting from the archery world when I married a rifle hunter a couple years ago.

Welcome fellow Bowmen! I am a member of Tri-County so if you'd like to check it out feel free to message me and we can set up a time and day. I know there are several members here that also belong to the club, it would be cool to set up a group time to go up as well. I haven't explored much up there, kept to the short distance pistol range so far. Again, welcome to the forum!

Welcome fellow Bowmen! I am a member of Tri-County so if you'd like to check it out feel free to message me and we can set up a time and day. I know there are several members here that also belong to the club, it would be cool to set up a group time to go up as well. I haven't explored much up there, kept to the short distance pistol range so far. Again, welcome to the forum!
Oh yeah! I want to go check out what they have for trap/skeet. I picked up a 20ga 1100 for the wife that needs some shells through it. I'm hoping she doesn't like it so ill have a new 1100 ;)

It is best to get on the waiting list for Tri-Co. It is long and they only take a few new members every so often as there is a cap on the membership.

Welcome to the forum!
Definitely! It took right at a year for me to get in. In my initial orientation class there were about 80 people there, in the range orientation and test class I think there were about 20. I want to get action range certified, shooting steel in a closed environment sounds like a lot of fun! I am available Thursdays and Sundays if anyone wants to meet up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top