JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't done any shooting in the past 26 years or so but am getting the urge again. I have a Ruger Police service Six 2 3/4" 357 and a Winchester mdl 94 30-30 vintage 1957 but neither one is all that much fun to shoot. Last week I ordered a Walther PPQ in 9mm and think it will be just the thing to get me on the range.

Very nice site, I have been browsing and reading for a couple days. It's nice to have a site dedicated to us Northwesterners (born in Albany, High School in Salem).
Thanks for letting me in
Dick

I haven't done any shooting in the past 26 years or so but am getting the urge again. I have a Ruger Police service Six 2 3/4" 357 and a Winchester mdl 94 30-30 vintage 1957 but neither one is all that much fun to shoot. Last week I ordered a Walther PPQ in 9mm and think it will be just the thing to get me on the range.

Very nice site, I have been browsing and reading for a couple days. It's nice to have a site dedicated to us Northwesterners (born in Albany, High School in Salem).
Thanks for letting me in
Dick

Dick,

are you still in the area?
have you found a place to get out for some shooting?

1666201416497.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class