JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't done any shooting in the past 26 years or so but am getting the urge again. I have a Ruger Police service Six 2 3/4" 357 and a Winchester mdl 94 30-30 vintage 1957 but neither one is all that much fun to shoot. Last week I ordered a Walther PPQ in 9mm and think it will be just the thing to get me on the range.

Very nice site, I have been browsing and reading for a couple days. It's nice to have a site dedicated to us Northwesterners (born in Albany, High School in Salem).
Thanks for letting me in
Dick

I haven't done any shooting in the past 26 years or so but am getting the urge again. I have a Ruger Police service Six 2 3/4" 357 and a Winchester mdl 94 30-30 vintage 1957 but neither one is all that much fun to shoot. Last week I ordered a Walther PPQ in 9mm and think it will be just the thing to get me on the range.

Very nice site, I have been browsing and reading for a couple days. It's nice to have a site dedicated to us Northwesterners (born in Albany, High School in Salem).
Thanks for letting me in
Dick

Dick,

are you still in the area?
have you found a place to get out for some shooting?

1666201416497.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews