JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stumbled onto a thread by pure chance while searching for places with small rifle primer. So I thought I would register and introduce myself. The name is Marc and I have been shooting since I was a child. In my youth I did deer hunt in the Klickitat/Appleton area with a 35 Remington brush gun. However family obligations have interrupted that for a few years. Also spent a few years as an 11B grunt with the 82nd Abn., but that was many moons ago and I aint getting any younger apparently lol. Currently enjoy shooting a newly aqquired Bushmaster XM15-E2S and my S&W 1076 10mm. I will also have to admit I am just getting onto the reloading bandwagon, luckily I receiving some tutelage from a friend who knows what they are doing. I currently have waiting to go on a currently under construction NRMA bench. Looking forward to seeing all this forum has to offer.

Born and raised in Salmon Creek, myself. Right on man. Hope to see you around, Welcome!!! Just a heads up, you should try to make it to the gunshow at the Clark county fairgrounds, Oct 3-4.

Thanks for the warm welcome one and all. Just got done making the base of my reloading bench.

Top will go on next week, the followed by shelving and last I'll start srtting up stations.

benchbase.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews