JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just found this forum and my early reading shows a lot of interesting people here with similar interests.

I have been enjoying shooting since first introduced to it when I attended a Summer Camp at 7 years of age.

Can remember the days of begging my Dad to shoot his 30-06. He finally gave me a chance and I didn't want to do it again for the next 10 years. Got knocked on my backside.

Over the years I have gotten involved in shooting sports and expended many thousands of rounds in practice and competition, mostly Shotgun.

I've been retired for almost 10 years now and have settled in building those rifles I always wanted to but never had the time to do so. Likewise in my reloading. I started reloading almost 40 years ago in order to make my shooting more affordable. Today I still load to support my weekly shooting sessions but also enjoy the "research" aspect of it as well. That search for the "perfect round" for each of my firearms.

I believe in the 2nd Amendment rights we all have and exercise them daily.

I am not a "Collector" in that I don't just fill my safe with firearms. Every firearm in my safe (and it's almost full) is a fully functional firearm, is shot regularly, and I consider myself proficient with each. To keep those skills sharp, you'll find me at a range somewhere in the area every week and when the weather is good, somewhere out in the wide open spaces working on my long range skills.

I am looking forward to the conversation on this forum and am always looking for new ideas in how to make a firearm more accurate. Also am always in search of the perfect combination of powder, bullet, and firearm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top