JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was referred to this forum by another forum's member. I am a collector of pre 1973 Ruger firearms and memorabilia. I am also an exhibitor at the Boise ID, Ogden, UT and Tulsa, OK annual collector shows.
As my "open sight days" are fading fast, I am becoming more knowledgeable in using optics and learning to reload for tighter groups. My favorite calibers to shoot are 22 lr, 22 hornet and .223 Remington, mainly single shot and bolt action rifles. Our longest range out here is ONE MILE, so I will have my work cut out for myself. Thanks for having me on this site.

1673212666800.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Hello. And welcome.

Ya know, I've been un-collecting, at least a little. Don't know what I'd display, but I'm thinking heavy about coming to your show.

Maybe I could throw together a Ruger Salad.
:cool:

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
Hello Hank!

Ya know, I've been un-collecting, at least a little. Don't know what I'd display, but I'm thinking heavy about coming to your show.

Maybe I could throw together a Ruger Salad.
:cool:

WAYNO.
That sounds awesome! We have been growing our group and are looking forward to having a lot of fun this time again. One Ruger or many, whatever you like to share. Hope you'll make it. Mike

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top