JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ALMOST moved to Virginia of recent years. Then I want to visit during an NRA class, and found it to be like Oregon, 'cept more mosquitoes.

I have gun worshipping friends that live in Virginia. It's not the same state it used to be so they are looking for another state.

And I rarely read newcomer threads anymore.... Thx for making it interesting and funny!!!

We have a few things in common:

1. I wear costumes, but only onstage.
2. I used to work ham radio, but when I wanted to get certified, I got a First Class Radio Operator License, which then they turned into a General Class, and now I'm not sure they have any commercial license.
3. Military Service... I'm a former USCG Search and Rescue Aircrewman. Thank you for your service!!!

Welcome. Sweet AR & EDC. :s0074:

Thanks for the welcome! The AR is a 300BLK and the EDC is a Beretta Nano (9mm) with a hammered-bronze paint-job I applied. That's a Crimson Trace laser attached to the trigger. Did a bit of other internal work to it. Must have 5k+ rounds through it by now. Light, thin, great IWB gun.

Welcome aboard!

832CFEE7-2121-4ABD-ADDA-D50C07585374.jpeg

Thank you and thank you for your support.

Your karma check is in the mail. ;)
Mine, too?

Welcome to The Board, and that was really great intro, by the way.

A Trekkie, huh? Great! Now I've got a fact-checker I gotta watch out fer... :rolleyes:

I ALMOST moved to Virginia of recent years. Then I want to visit during an NRA class, and found it to be like Oregon, 'cept more mosquitoes.

That ain't Oregon! That looks suspiciously like west-bound I-66 just outside of Markham, VA, about 10-12 miles east of Front Royal. Change my mind...

I don't need no stinkin' badges. Yay, badges! lol

Capture.JPG

EDIT: Too funny. This very post (#100) gave me a new one. :D
Capture.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA