JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been lurking around a little bit. . . seems like a nice place. Anyway, my name (as you might have guessed) is Zach. I'm an Oregon native, lived most of my life in Portland, and I'm currently a first year law student at the U of O. Have a general interest in firearms and shooting. Mostly still just dink around in the woods, but hoping to get a little more serious as my meager time and $$$ budgets allow.

I've been lurking around a little bit. . . seems like a nice place. Anyway, my name (as you might have guessed) is Zach. I'm an Oregon native, lived most of my life in Portland, and I'm currently a first year law student at the U of O. Have a general interest in firearms and shooting. Mostly still just dink around in the woods, but hoping to get a little more serious as my meager time and $$$ budgets allow.

Evenin', Zach [well, it is over here in yUK] - we'll be over in Eugene next May and be very happy to take you shooting at the Izaak Walton range if you haven't gotten anything of your own by then!

And even if you have, we'll still take you, if you can bear the company of a few old fartz. :)

I'll check in here with dates to give you fair warning.

I'd like to welcome you here, but as a noob I haven't been here long enough myself to take such liberties.

Best wishes

tac

Sounds nice - I do have a few toys myself, actually spent the morning w/ some friends showing a couple of cases of orange soda who's boss (and packing out some of the crap people have been leaving behind in the spot we were at. . . ) Drop a line when you're in town..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top