JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

Born in Seattle, now living in the Corvallis area for grad school. Im an avid backpacker/mountain biker and have enjoyed shooting throughout my life. Finally purchased my own firearms several months ago. I found this community when I was looking for local, legal places to shoot. I'm taking it slowly, mostly target shooting and working on fundamentals. Looking forward to doing my part and keeping the sport alive and healthy in Oregon!

I,too, am doing my bit to keep shooting alive and well in Oregon, although I live just slightly West of Belgium. Do what I did and jump right on in with eyes closed. Learn and teach in equal measure and you'll fit right in.

tac

Hello all,

Born in Seattle, now living in the Corvallis area for grad school. Im an avid backpacker/mountain biker and have enjoyed shooting throughout my life. Finally purchased my own firearms several months ago. I found this community when I was looking for local, legal places to shoot. I'm taking it slowly, mostly target shooting and working on fundamentals. Looking forward to doing my part and keeping the sport alive and healthy in Oregon!
Howdy, have you met like minded people at your school

I,too, am doing my bit to keep shooting alive and well in Oregon, although I live just slightly West of Belgium. Do what I did and jump right on in with eyes closed. Learn and teach in equal measure and you'll fit right in.
Belgium, if you run across a large stash hipower parts please contact me
tac

Ha, Sir, you jest, surely. I live, if that's the right word to use, in East Anglia, the Eastern part of yUK that sticks out to the right, for want of a better description.

It's true that I often speak as living not far from Belgium, and that is certainly true, by comparison with how far away I live from Oregon.

tac

Sir, I am concerned about your health, in view of the fact that your avatar showing the state flag is actually depicted upside down - at least, on MY screen it is. Is this intentional?

tac, slightly worried.

Sir, I am concerned about your health, in view of the fact that your avatar showing the state flag is actually depicted upside down - at least, on MY screen it is. Is this intentional?

tac, slightly worried.
Oregon is upside down politically.

tac, slightly worried.

A upside down

tac, slightly worried.

A upside down flag is a universal distress signal .Oregon firearm rights are under attack and have been since 2015. The state used to be a beautiful place to live. But is now looking like another California. And full of idiots that think like them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top