JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm new to the PNW, just moved to Bothell, WA from Baton Rouge, Louisiana (originally from Syracuse, NY).

I'm really into collecting milsurp rifles, though I also have a few hunting rifles and some personal defense items as well.

Looking forward to becoming part of the gun owner community in this area and finding some good local shops/ranges to do business with!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I was a little apprehensive moving to the PNW from Louisiana as far as the firearms culture is concerned, nice to see there's a pretty strong community of enthusiasts here.

Can anyone recommend a good range for rifle practice? I've got a K31 with diopter sights I picked up just before leaving LA that I want to shoot.

Any gun shops that carry a good amount of milsurp rifles?

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I was a little apprehensive moving to the PNW from Louisiana as far as the firearms culture is concerned, nice to see there's a pretty strong community of enthusiasts here.

Can anyone recommend a good range for rifle practice? I've got a K31 with diopter sights I picked up just before leaving LA that I want to shoot.

Any gun shops that carry a good amount of milsurp rifles?

Kenmore gun range should be pretty near you, and

DJ's Loan & Sport
10412 Beardslee Blvd Ste 1, Bothell · (425) 486-1919

ought to be useful in your quest for Milsurps and others.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the PNW, just moved to Bothell, WA from Baton Rouge, Louisiana (originally from Syracuse, NY).

I'm really into collecting milsurp rifles, though I also have a few hunting rifles and some personal defense items as well.

Looking forward to becoming part of the gun owner community in this area and finding some good local shops/ranges to do business with!
Welcome from Mountlake Terrace via Maui, Hawaii although back in '88. West Coast Armory North in South Everett has the most friendliest people so far, also Gun show coming up in Everett this weekend at Xfinity Center if my recollect is accurate; hitting 70 this year and memory seems to be umm where did I put that tool a week ago...kind of thing. You chose a great place to come live, and I've visited most everywhere west of Springfield, Mo. My wife and I do a road trip to Mo. every year to visit her Brother. Anyways rambling again...Aloha..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top