JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Happy Independence Day everyone!

Gun noob from Beaverton, OR here. Looking forward to learning from the pros here and making some range buddies. I frequent PSTC in clackamas and plan on joining tri-county soon. See you guys on the range!

Thanks Doc!

I used to go to BeaverCreek Armory a while ago when they were still located on Cornelius Pass Rd. Very friendly staff, but I had two bad experiences with them that have me not wanting to try out the new store (1. dinged up my sights during installation 2. rudely tried to convince me that S&W did not make an M&P pistol in .22 cal). Maybe I could try them out again if I hear enough good things about them here.

How has your experience been with BeaverCreek? Are the range fees and ammo costs reasonable? I don't mind the drive to PSTC, but you have to buy ammo there and the prices keep going up ($10 for 100/rd of .22 cal Remington Golden Bullets!)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top