JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
well i am new to the forum and dont know exactly what to say, so here is a little off the top of my head.
my name is aaron
i have lived in the aloha beaverton area all my life (33 years), i am into just about anything outdoorsy hunting, fishing, airsofting, camping etc the list goes on and on.
i have been in construction since i was 18, currently doing grid ceilings, framing and drywall.
that is about it off the top of my head..

oh yeah i am getting ready to purchase my first ar, my roomate has a couple and i have been a little jealous. but this friday i will have finally saved up enough to purchase one and plan to purchase it on here (hopefully my first experience buying a gun on here will be a good one) so any tips on that would be appreciated also.

glad to be a part of the group

Welcome to the group!

For info on your first AR you can find informed sources in both the gunsmith forum and several of this sites vendors forums.

Just keep in mind that there is a lot of very strong opinions posted on this site, thats part of the fun, so take each post with a grain of salt so to speak until you know who has real experience and who doesn't.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads