JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
welcome..

i've kept an eye on the FN pistols for a bit now, they seem to be high quality pieces for sure. unfortunately, as these things seem to go, the more exotic the gun, the less holster and magazine support you get. have you had much luck in those areas?

welcome..

i've kept an eye on the FN pistols for a bit now, they seem to be high quality pieces for sure. unfortunately, as these things seem to go, the more exotic the gun, the less holster and magazine support you get. have you had much luck in those areas?

I have had great luck actually, sorry about that was typing on my phone hah that sounded a bit snarky.

Each fn gun comes with 3 mags I've taken them apart to test how easy it is. FN will l always sell you more mags if you need.
I have a de santis holster for my 40 and a blackhawk with the serpa trigger guard lock for my fiveseven which is my CC sidearm.
The fnx 40 is 14 plus 1 and the 5-7 is 20 plus 1 with a optional 10 round extender.:s0155:

thats good to know maybe thats why our crime rate is lower. More good guys have guns than bad guys

washington county is progressively becoming more leftist as leftists progressively move out of portland and into outlying areas, but traditionally speaking, WashCo in general has always been very conservative and therefor of a more self-sustaining mindset. which means lots of guns.

one thing i always appreciated about WashCo deputies- they didn't ever seem to give a rip that i had a truck full of guns at 3am on a tuesday. in N portland, that'd be a recipe for felony stop.

one thing i always appreciated about WashCo deputies- they didn't ever seem to give a rip that i had a truck full of guns at 3am on a tuesday.

LOL Thats to funny ...... I was asked why I had a rifle across my back seat at a stop once. told him I was going shooting, he said ok just pay more attention to when the lights change.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top