Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from beaverton, Or

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FnfaN, Jun 18, 2011.

1. FnfaN

FnfaN Beaverton Member

as my forum name indicates, I am a FN fan I own a FNX 40 and a Five-SeveN. My friend turned me on to this website just this weekend so I figured I would stop by and say hello.

2. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome..

i've kept an eye on the FN pistols for a bit now, they seem to be high quality pieces for sure. unfortunately, as these things seem to go, the more exotic the gun, the less holster and magazine support you get. have you had much luck in those areas?

3. FnfaN

FnfaN Beaverton Member

I have had great luck actually, sorry about that was typing on my phone hah that sounded a bit snarky.

Each fn gun comes with 3 mags I've taken them apart to test how easy it is. FN will l always sell you more mags if you need.
    I have a de santis holster for my 40 and a blackhawk with the serpa trigger guard lock for my fiveseven which is my CC sidearm.
    The fnx 40 is 14 plus 1 and the 5-7 is 20 plus 1 with a optional 10 round extender.:thumbup:

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

5. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

Lots of us from beaverton, Welcome.

6. FnfaN

FnfaN Beaverton Member

thanks for the welcome =)

7. soulrider

soulrider Aloha/Beaverton Member

Welcome...... Ya there is a lot from Beaverton I have noticed

8. FnfaN

FnfaN Beaverton Member

thats good to know maybe thats why our crime rate is lower. More good guys have guns than bad guys

9. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

washington county is progressively becoming more leftist as leftists progressively move out of portland and into outlying areas, but traditionally speaking, WashCo in general has always been very conservative and therefor of a more self-sustaining mindset. which means lots of guns.

one thing i always appreciated about WashCo deputies- they didn't ever seem to give a rip that i had a truck full of guns at 3am on a tuesday. in N portland, that'd be a recipe for felony stop.

10. soulrider

soulrider Aloha/Beaverton Member

one thing i always appreciated about WashCo deputies- they didn't ever seem to give a rip that i had a truck full of guns at 3am on a tuesday.

LOL Thats to funny ...... I was asked why I had a rifle across my back seat at a stop once. told him I was going shooting, he said ok just pay more attention to when the lights change.

11. gaijinsamurai

gaijinsamurai Beaverton Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Welcome, FNFan! I'm an FN fan from Beaverton too! (own an FN 49, a Browning Hi-Power, a Browning Auto-5, and a few non-FN FALs!)

12. ninjaturtlesoup

ninjaturtlesoup beaverton,oregon New Member

welcome from beaverton

13. vmkeith

vmkeith Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

welcome to the group!!!

14. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! looks like your going to fit in the site just fine ......lots of good folks in your area !!

steven