JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NWFA,

I recently found this site whilst looking for local groups, clubs and ranges. Grew up shooting but then stopped while I moved around a lot while in the military, lived in various places across the country and also lived in Germany for a decade.

It's been awhile since I've regularly been to the range and trained but I am now settled into Oregon for the long run with my wife. I feel it's time to get back into the swing of things here. I'm on the waitlist for Tri-County Gun Club and looking for advice on what ranges are worth going to within this area. I've found it's not exactly cheap to shoot around here, but perhaps I just don't know where to go yet.

Either way, look forward to meeting new people.

Cheers,

-Travis

Welcome aboard. Try going to wolf creek shooting lanes, free and open to the public just help make sure we don't trash it!.

Hope you enjoy the stay here.

Another hello from Beaverton. I belong to Chehalem Valley Sportsmans Club. The membership is maxed for 2019 but I would recommend checking into it for 2020.

Welcome fellow Beavertonian. Check out Johnson Creek Gun Club. It's a bit of a hike across town from here but it's a low yearly fee and any time access and you can bring your own ammo. Pistols only though, except for 22LR. Many people scoff at here but it's a cool little hide away.

Greetings.
As a member at Tri County, I can attest that it's great there, and worth the wait.
@Reno911, I and a few others are long overdue for a trip out past Wolf Creek Lanes. When we go next, we will extend an invitation.
Awesome, yeah since I just got put on the list they said its about a year wait at the moment. I did some research into Wolf Creek Lanes and it look like a straight shot from Beaverton just along 26 to there (about 40 minutes drive). I'm on a business trip all next week but will be checking it out upon getting back. Would love to meet up with some of you there next time you head out there.

Welcome I have family in Beaverton.
And the Portland area is mainly where the members are from here .you should have no PROBLEM finding people to shoot with.
Or information on where to shoot.

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum.

Group cleanups are actually a lot of fun. Afterwards we set up targets and everyone gets to check out different firearms, as well as target set ups.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top