JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moniker is DAB. Live in Oregon East of Portland. Gun nut as far as my pocket book will allow.:) Hand loader for over 40 years. I shoot, hunt, fish, :cool: Been Married for 45 years to same gal.:) Not quite a redneck.:D
Attend Church regularly:s0155:
Have two great Kids and two great son in laws.
:s0155::s0155:Been retired for 6 months.:s0155::s0155:

DAB For got:eek: US Navy Vet 61-65

Moniker is DAB. Live in Oregon East of Portland. Gun nut as far as my pocket book will allow.:) Hand loader for over 40 years. I shoot, hunt, fish, :cool: Been Married for 45 years to same gal.:) Not quite a redneck.:D

Well heck,, a guy like this cant be all bad, I think he'll will fit right in here!
Welcome.

Not only no, but heck no!
his first priority is to family, god and country?
he is an endangered species with a bounty on his head!
endorse his beliefs and you endanger every Govt pay-out for generations!

Welcome, you'll fit right in with all the other old farts here. And we can even overlook your checkered past (Navy) :D

Thanks for the kind welcome:)

Farmer Ted 1971-- PM sent.

M A Duce
Would that not be more like a Wavy past than a checkered past?:s0114:

Me Thinks I'll like this place:D:D:D

DAB

Welcome aboard shipmate. i am retired Navy myself.
Forgive MA Duce. Like his namesake he bounces all over the place and is full of gas.

Well done!! :s0155:

Even if you were slamming me..I have to acknowledge a nicely aimed barb. And really, I have nothing against the Navy, there has to be someone to babysit the Marines

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top