JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all. My name is Shawn, I'm 35, and I live in Coupeville Washington. I am in the Navy and currently deployed to Afghanistan. So I am unfortunately gonna miss the main rifle deer season, but I think I will be back in time for the late season black tail hunt! When I can, I like to chase Mule deer in the Winthrop area and used to do the high buck hunt in the Paseyton before my hunting partner tranfered, so now it is usually me on my own. So if anyone is looking for a hunting partner, or have some land and need some critters thinned out, let me know.

Hope all is well. When I was there we joked what is the Navy doing in a landlocked country? In reality you guys did a lot building stuff for us and keeping our internet going.:) Keep the faith and have some fun while your there whenever you can.

I was at Mazar I Sharif for my first 6 months, pretty chill up there then we went down to Kandahar for our last 6 months. Kandahar is a big base but we had our own mini FOB out near the garbage dump lol. I was a machine gunner on Humvees and trucks doing convoys.

I was at Mez from June 06 through Dec 06. We then went to Kandahar and ran convoys to Kabul and other outlying FOBs. Hey if you want some gun magazines to pass the time, PM me your APO address and I'll send you out a box.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top