JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You would be surprised how much booze gets sent here in the mail! We just got out of the bunkers about 15 minutes ago, had some taliban fireworks again (rockets). A sip of some Jack would have been nice while we waited it out.

I am an electrician on the EA-6B Prowler. It is an electronic attack aircraft. We can really do some really cool s**t. Wish I could give some examples and tell some stories. But we do a lot to protect the guys on the ground kicking in doors.

I am an electrician on the EA-6B Prowler. It is an electronic attack aircraft. We can really do some really cool s**t. Wish I could give some examples and tell some stories. But we do a lot to protect the guys on the ground kicking in doors.

This is a foolish question, but I am curious. If you set a cup of water on ladder in front of the airplane and turned on the electronics would the water boil?

No, I don't think it could produce that much heat. Seems like you got a clue about the kind of stuff we do though. I've been working on them for almost 10 years now and am learning more about the capabilities every day. We have been a real thorn in the side of the taliban. All I can say though, OPSEC.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top