JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just getting into shooting with my partner. I grew up in rural central Oregon around guns as a kid, mostly 30-06 and various shotguns. Recently purchased a Beretta 92FS for range shooting, looking at BLM maps now to find somewhere close to home to shoot since indoor ranges here are so expensive (not trying to knock them, they gotta make money).

Looking to add something from the AR family soon, and another pistol for my partner. Realizing that I'm going to need a bigger money hose to feed this hobby for sure.

Recently purchased a Beretta 92FS for range shooting, looking at BLM maps now to find somewhere close to home to shoot since indoor ranges here are so expensive (not trying to knock them, they gotta make money).

Welcome to the forums. For a good shooting area near you look up the thread on the Wolf Creek Shooting Area. It's just off 26, not too far from you.

Here's a link to the Google Maps location. It's pretty easy to get to. I was able to drive my VW Golf to it.

I haven't spent much time in Maupin, but plenty in Wamic,Dufur,and Tygh Valley..
I'd venture to say Maupin is a thriving metropolis in comparison!
Regardless,welcome to the forum!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top