JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I just moved over to Ocean Shores Wa and have started looking at gun laws here in wa and am glad I did. What I did in Montana would have me in the pokey here quick. I'm 50 years young and a strong defender of the 2nd amendment. I love the country here and will soon have my cpl. I opened carried every where I went in Montana and would just put my weapon in my lockable center console when I was on the road. Big no no here. I just want to say hi and that I am glad I found this site.

Welcome! 'Fraid you took a step back in gun rights department though. I'm actually aiming to get back to Montana. Used to live/work all around the west, from The Crazy Mountains down to Yellowstone, Missoula, Kalispell, down to Salmon (Idaho). Anywho, you'll find folks to share in defending our 2A rights, and plenty of issues to take on if you're up for it.
Hoss

Welcome to the Left Coast, I don't recall how they register to vote up in Washingtoon, but they always vote wrong..... Montana has the miners unions too, but it was a little more even there. My Grandmother and all my Aunts and Uncles are buried west of Butte, Mom and Dad in Billings.
I used to have a Belfry address though I lived in Wyoming. Lived in Butte and Billings for a short while. Anyway I know much of Montana. Washingtoon...well I lived in Tacoma for a while, Sis is in Spokane.
Ocean Shores wow that is a change! It will be wetter there! Dang Ocean never quiets down and the wind never quits! I hope your family likes it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top