JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to everyone long, long time lurker here. I think I bookmarked this site over 10 years ago lol. i am a professional chef and not so professional winemaker and beekeeper and have always been a lover of shooting sports. I also am starting to get back into reloading since my family is a little more grown now i might have some time to burn some rounds at the range. I look forward to meeting some great people and learning new things.

cheers!!!!

Did you say winemaker? :D

84589447-FA71-45D4-8924-7FBD5FF33505.gif

BRUH. You had me at Pro-chef. lol I also dabble in home alcohol making. Most recently Cider and Mead because of the lack of a need for heating. Welcome to the site.
mead is where I started due too being a beekeeper. My current evening wine is a triple crown blackberry mead aged In oak and backsweetned with meadowfoam/blackberry

Welcome to the forum, I too dabble with a few rows of vines in my front yard, more pruning to be done today, maybe in a few lifetimes I'll have this wine making dialed in. :D

Welcome to the forum, I too dabble with a few rows of vines in my front yard, more pruning to be done today, maybe in a few lifetimes I'll have this wine making dialed in. :D
nice i did my first upick of wine gapes this last year. Eola-Amity AVA pinot gris for the misses. earned me enough brownie points for a new AR.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top