JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to everyone long, long time lurker here. I think I bookmarked this site over 10 years ago lol. i am a professional chef and not so professional winemaker and beekeeper and have always been a lover of shooting sports. I also am starting to get back into reloading since my family is a little more grown now i might have some time to burn some rounds at the range. I look forward to meeting some great people and learning new things.

cheers!!!!

Did you say winemaker? :D

84589447-FA71-45D4-8924-7FBD5FF33505.gif

BRUH. You had me at Pro-chef. lol I also dabble in home alcohol making. Most recently Cider and Mead because of the lack of a need for heating. Welcome to the site.
mead is where I started due too being a beekeeper. My current evening wine is a triple crown blackberry mead aged In oak and backsweetned with meadowfoam/blackberry

Welcome to the forum, I too dabble with a few rows of vines in my front yard, more pruning to be done today, maybe in a few lifetimes I'll have this wine making dialed in. :D

Welcome to the forum, I too dabble with a few rows of vines in my front yard, more pruning to be done today, maybe in a few lifetimes I'll have this wine making dialed in. :D
nice i did my first upick of wine gapes this last year. Eola-Amity AVA pinot gris for the misses. earned me enough brownie points for a new AR.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top