Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello all...from Snoho. county WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by coltrane59, Jan 19, 2009.

1. coltrane59

coltrane59 Lynnwood New Member

Hi all. Just found the forum tonight...I've been frequenting some of the large forums online, but was thinking it would be nice if there was something more local...and I stumbled into this forum. I'm looking forward to exploring the forum here.

I've been into shoting for a few years now, and currently own a Sig P229. Looking to buy a smaller semi-auto in the near future. I9 also trying to find out how to nest get involved in some competition shooting in my area..I was thinking IDPA0 since I enjoy the movement and tactical part of it. Hope I'l meet some others in thid area (Lynnwood, WA area) that I can learn from!

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Hey I used to live up in the sno county when I was very young. Welcome to nwfa!

3. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Good deal, welcome.

If you haven't already, check out th' "Places To Shoot" and "Stores and Ranges" reviews...

4. SteveZ

SteveZ Lake Stevens, WA Member

5. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Welcome aboard.

6. Jaybo

Jaybo Olympia Washington Member

Outstanding! We need more folks from Washington joining this board.. Were still a wee bit SOUTHERN heavy!!!:D:thumbup:

7. shooter

shooter Ridgefield Member

Welcome to the site, glad you found us!