JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Better then 4 grand, which is what it went for before the "sale" so quit yer bit_chin... :s0140:

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Just messin whit cha...

So my goof is far more important to talk about then my effort to help people by letting them know about a hard to find item that is available? kinda a bummer if you think about it....
Just means folks feel comfortable enough around you to give you a little ribbing. Every post puts this to the top of the "recent threads" list, so no worries, your message is getting out.

So my goof is far more important to talk about then my effort to help people by letting them know about a hard to find item that is available? ;)
I didn't realize my 4 words and 2 numbers was "talking about it". Sharing a good deal is great, being accurate about the good deal is even better. ;)

Carry on.

I was happy to buy my M82A1 for 7500 but 7600 wouldn't have cut it :rolleyes: . It really is about whether ya cans or ya cants afford it. If 100 bucks made the difference, you couldn't anyway at these types of prices

Three Gs for the base gun. Two more bills for the stamp. Then goodness knows what for parts, magazines (H&K mags at that), and engraving. Then a wait. And then you have a SBR, non-happy switch MP5. Meh: transferable buzz-guns, albeit certainly not an MP5, can be had for a a bit more and are a lot more fun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top