JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Three Gs for the base gun. Two more bills for the stamp. Then goodness knows what for parts, magazines (H&K mags at that), and engraving. Then a wait. And then you have a SBR, non-happy switch MP5. Meh: transferable buzz-guns, albeit certainly not an MP5, can be had for a a bit more and are a lot more fun.
For those of us in WA the semi version is as close as it gets.

What surprises me about this thread is that no one had yet mentioned the, shall we say, less than stellar reputation of Botach Tactical. A long and sordid history of poor customer service and dissatisfied customers.

Three Gs for the base gun. Two more bills for the stamp. Then goodness knows what for parts, magazines (H&K mags at that), and engraving. Then a wait. And then you have a SBR, non-happy switch MP5. Meh: transferable buzz-guns, albeit certainly not an MP5, can be had for a a bit more and are a lot more fun.
I get it, the post was for HK enthusiasts…

What surprises me about this thread is that no one had yet mentioned the, shall we say, less than stellar reputation of Botach Tactical. A long and sordid history of poor customer service and dissatisfied customers.
I have never had any problems with them….

I have never had any problems with them….
As one who's been on internet firearms forums since 2002, and ordering firearms and accessories online since the advent of on-line retailers, all I can tell you is, you're one of the lucky ones. There are several very good, very reliable websites for ordering gun stuff online, but if you do a little research on Botach, maybe you get the idea. Then again, maybe I've been out of the loop for the past five years or so and Botach has reformed. Dunno.

Also, as one who's been given the privilege of using the HK MP5 at work... I really, really don't see the attraction for a semi-auto version of this particular sub-gun. And certainly not for 3 grand...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top