JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just proof some animals never evolved.

That woman is the exact reason the minority community will never be a part of a civilized society. They were bred, raised, and indoctrinated to be mindless, violent, American hating evil soldiers to destroy everything this country stands for.

I help pay for a ticket to send her back to the lawless, primitive land her ancestors came from.

You know it sucks to have people like this living in our country, but we can't do much about it except ignore them. The really stupid like this don't get out much. They stay in their community and breed and kill and die without leaving many ripples except in their own pond.

Like having a pond in back with some biting catfish. You leave them alone they eat each other and not you.

Not in the new AmeriKa!

This broad will have 10 kids while living off welfare, food stamps, tax returns, govt housing, healthcare, etc, etc
While you and I pay for it. Then her dirtbag kids will follow suit, and they will spread because as the govt wants to do in providing more opportunity to gives these leaches easy ways to get into nice neighborhoods. So of course they have a chance to go to nice new schools.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ng-housing-department-to-compel-diversity-in/

They don't want haves and have nots, they want everyone in the ghetto gubment housing. You already see it in apts popping up in nice areas that push for section 8.

I lived in an apt in east vancouver. Really nice areas and great schools, but in about 2 years that apt complex turned to almost 80% section 8.
People with 5+ kids, two families living in one apt.

And all those mental defective kids will be in the same school as my kids.
F that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads