JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hate Being X-Rayed? Show the TSA the 4th Amendment.
http://www.alloutdoor.com/2017/05/09/hate-x-rayed-show-tsa-4th-amendment/#disqus_thread

4th-amendment-bra-panties-660x349.gif
So you're in the airport getting X-rayed by the %$#&%$ TSA, and you want to make a statement. Well, here's one way to get that done. It's underwear printed with the <broken link removed> in metallic ink, so it will show up on TSA X-rays in those full body scanners.

4th-amendment-shirt-660x349.gif

Ironically, the only way these items can be seen is when the wearer submits to unconstitutional intrusions on his or her privacy.

Let them know they're spying at the privates of a private citizen.

The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, meant to prevent unwarranted search and seizure, is readable on TSA body scanners.

Get it on a T-shirt or even on a pair of skivvies… guaranteed to make those TSA pervs zoom in on your junk.

4th-amendment-skivvies-660x349.jpg

Ladies aren't left out; they can get bra & panties that tell the same story: "We know you're looking, and it sucks."

I don't know what the prices are/were for these things, because they're currently listed as "Sold Out" on the website.

And, knowing the types of goons which the TSA employs all too often, this might just trigger a more intimate pat-down… just to prove they have too much power and are willing to use it.

What a world

That underwear got plenty of press in 2010.

After a public outcry, TSA dumped the backscatter scanners in 2013 - at least for use on people. They now use something called a millimeter wave unit: anything detected is identified on a cartoon human outline. If nothing is detected, the TSA screen just shows a green OK.

I've only flown four times [round trips to New Zealand and Ireland] since retiring in 2006. Retirement means I'll drive clear across the USA to see family, rather than put up with TSA and cramped airline seating. And driving means I can stop anytime, for any reason, for as long as I want. I'd recommend retirement to anyone that can swing it.:D My condolences to everyone with jobs that require frequent flying.

I think Andy is just even more confused by the tinfoil cucumber and prostate exam talk. Probably has to go back and read the title again to make sure he isn't losing it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top