JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm just wanting to get some input/thoughts on pinned & welded suppressors. Hardened arms has a sale going and it has me thinking about ordering the black widow 300BLK version. It's a single stamp for an SBR in 300. I understand the can is stuck on one rifle but to me, that isn't a big deal. It would be my only 300blk and it's user serviceable but taking out the mono core out of the front of the can. For $900 for the rifle and can, I think it's a great deal but looking for some other thoughts to make sure I'm aware of all aspects. It has an adjustable gas block as well to run subs and supers. I called to verify that as it's not mentioned.

I've already ordered the 5.56 version and it's currently locked up serving its ATF sentence. Build quality seems nice. A bit nicer fit/finish than PSA, and I like their stuff.

16" 300 Blk Black Widow Gen II Suppressed Rifle

I have bought a couple of things from them. Excellent customer service, better than most AR barrel companies and the 300 blackout suppressed is AWESOME! Any questions about 300 blackout just ask. I have owned more than one and have been shooting it since 2012. BUY IT! Bottom line. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top