JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm just wanting to get some input/thoughts on pinned & welded suppressors. Hardened arms has a sale going and it has me thinking about ordering the black widow 300BLK version. It's a single stamp for an SBR in 300. I understand the can is stuck on one rifle but to me, that isn't a big deal. It would be my only 300blk and it's user serviceable but taking out the mono core out of the front of the can. For $900 for the rifle and can, I think it's a great deal but looking for some other thoughts to make sure I'm aware of all aspects. It has an adjustable gas block as well to run subs and supers. I called to verify that as it's not mentioned.

I've already ordered the 5.56 version and it's currently locked up serving its ATF sentence. Build quality seems nice. A bit nicer fit/finish than PSA, and I like their stuff.

16" 300 Blk Black Widow Gen II Suppressed Rifle

I have bought a couple of things from them. Excellent customer service, better than most AR barrel companies and the 300 blackout suppressed is AWESOME! Any questions about 300 blackout just ask. I have owned more than one and have been shooting it since 2012. BUY IT! Bottom line. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top