JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
9mil is to thick for general use. Hardcore use only. Harsh chemical, tear in to a gear box rear end or motor.
They will make you hands sore over time

5mil is perfect most everything

3 mil is really only use full if you are paint. Tears to easy

Make sure you get the right size for the width and then The length. Everyone get that backwards

For some maybe, but I have zero problems with dexterity using the 9mil assembling small parts or tearing apart larger items.

Wait. How scared are you guys? Really.
Do you do anything different today than you did in 2009 H1N1 ?
I'm a gear head and own a old house. Always painting something and turning wrench on something. Zero Fs to give about the bug going aroind

I'm a gear head and own a old house. Always painting something and turning wrench on something. Zero Fs to give about the bug going aroind
Yah, I have several boxes of 9 and 5 mil gloves for me and, 5 and 3 mil for my wife. Chemicals, grease, wrenching on nasty stuff, hair dye. No doubt they are great and a good value.
Not to jab at @ATCclears because his prep, political and observation posts are awesome. But, the timing is dubious, hence my cynical response.
On any given day, there's almost a 4% chance of death from preventable causes.

I posted for awareness and the sale. I have no affiliation with Harbor Freight.

Everyone can decide if COVID19 is a perceived threat to themselves, their family, or friends. Watch NYC in the next two weeks.

I use 5mil for reloading because a paper towel is all I need to wipe off the graphite from neck sizing. Tends to stick to my hands. I prefer the 7mil for car repair or wear the really thick costco nitrile gloves over a pair of 5 mil. The costco ones are mesh in back making them only good for texture and not keeping oil off your hands.

The current pandemic is probably causing more people to buy them that don't normally use them. I go through a bunch just doing my day to day and my hands stay clean.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale

Not scared, prudent.

Did hardly anything at all for H1N1 in our house, other than keeping an eye/ear on our standard news.

This is an entirely different situation, because it has legs here in the US. Will swamp Med everywhere in the US.

If the curve does not get flattened, harsh heartbreaking decisions will HAVE to be made.

That's the point to closings, reducing gatherings, shelter in place and such.

Giving us a chance in Med.

That is all. Nothing else. No conspiracy. No puppet masters. No tin foil hat schmutz.

Just to give us a chance.

I went to their store here the other day for misc. stuff and they were completely out. I always have these on hand for painting, smoking meats, processing deer, and any other time they come in handy.

Not scared at all. I use tgem working in the garage and especially in the garden. We have low humidity here and my hands crack something terrible. These help with that.

I buy the XL 7mil and 9mil whenever they are on sale, and have for years. Use the 7mil mostly, today it was for staining parts that will be two new bookcases.

Our hands are our enemies. Masks OK if you are around someone coughing or sneezing. But, the virus lives 3 days on surfaces. So, being immune suppressed from a stem cell transplant in 2015, I think we are well advised to glove up. Pumping gas or diesel? Ever notice how filthy the pump handles and keypads are? That's were you can pick the virus up.

We infect ourselves when we scratch that itchy eye. We touch our faces 20 times per hour, according to folks who study that kind of stuff. UPS/FedEx/Amazon delivers? Spray the packages outside with alcohol, then the contents once you open the package. It's that serious. And, we have been warned.

In my case, I have worn mask and gloves for almost 5 years. Still managed to pick up some viruses. So isolation and decontamination are the word. Many can survive it. Most will. But I am a target for the virus and beating it will be as much challenge as the three caners I had. I consider htat to be serious.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top