JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I actually like Valentine's Day because I enjoy spoiling women and am a bit of a romantic.

My current girlfriend is not a romantic and is doing all that she can to ruin Valentine's Day for me this year. She thinks actually spending time with your significant other on Valentine's Day is not a big deal. Combine that with her extreme laziness and getting called into work, and that means I have to spend VD alone this year. If she wasn't such a unicorn in other aspects, I would have dumped her long ago. She drives me nuts.

Who else is alone on Valentine's Day?

I was alone on Valentine's Day; wife in Tacoma with all the grandkids. She enjoyed herself and I enjoyed the quiet. 47+ years.
When I was married for 20 years, a day alone with the house to myself was the best thing ever.

After having had Covid for 3 weeks and being isolated and no nookie for a month, plus having quit all forms of nicotine when I got Covid, I was losing my mind. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top