JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know with all the tension around 114 and the other national BS going on it may not seem to be such a happy day. I hadnt seen any threads on such yet so here goes.
I am still thankful that I am still alive and kickin to be able to write this, almost wasnt earlier this year. I am thankful for having enough firearms and ammo to last the rest of my life and can say SCREW YOU 114.........lol I am also thankful that I have now been pushed into the 80% arena even further and future 1911's will be being born, along with the AR's that have been. I am also thankful for the primers coming down in price (slowly) so I can further add to that stock as well as future back injuries to my UPS driver when the other items start coming. I am thankful to have the time and money to continue adding to my kids inheritance of said items cause I will be dead long before it is depleted........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Back at ya!

BeornThanksgiving.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR