JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thankful for..

1. My Family
2. My 1911 and the right to carry it almost anywhere to protect the above
3. I am thankful that I keep my ammo locked up and separate from mt guns so when I busted my 16 tear old sun playing with My SKS yesterday nothing serious happened :eek: (Stupid Teenagers)
4. This country that we live in
4. This sight and the freedom to express my views and opinions
6. I am trying to be thankful for my Glock but that is going to take a little more time :D

Happy thanks giving to all

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I too am thankful for many things, among them my family and friends. I am also thankful for this country, and the liberties and rights we still enjoy.

I am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this board and community. I have learned much in my short time here.

Cheers.

KD

George Washington declared this day in Nov to be a day of thanks to God for everything. I thank God for life,liberty and the persuit of happyness. While many have never been taught about this day, it's about who you thank for it, not numbering the things you have.

jj

I agree with everyone that's posted so far.
My family and friends. Probably most my aging parents. (79 & 76)
Life.
The job that's not what it used to be, but allows me to take care of the family and continue to play.
The country we all live in, the people who fought for it and the people who still do.

I'll be frying the turkey for my family's gathering at the folks again this year. I've come to understand that Thanksgiving and Christmas are not about the food and gifts, it's about the love I have for my family and friends. Even though I have acquired a bunch of "toys", the people and animals in my life are what makes it all worth while. Stuff's replaceable, life isn't.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. ;)

I am thankful a great number of things including; my beautiful wife, loving kids, a warm house, a good job, my health, family security, and financial stability. But most of all, I am thankful for my God and savior, Jesus Christ who gives me grace beyond my ability to deserve or understand. I offer Him thanks for joy, peace, patience, hope, and my life which I dedicate to Him. (SBG = Saved By Grace)

Whatever you believe and where ever you are, have a great Thanksgiving!

I am thankful a great number of things including; my beautiful wife, loving kids, a warm house, a good job, my health, family security, and financial stability. But most of all, I am thankful for my God and savior, Jesus Christ who gives me grace beyond my ability to deserve or understand. I offer Him thanks for joy, peace, patience, hope, and my life which I dedicate to Him. (SBG = Saved By Grace)

Whatever you believe and where ever you are, have a great Thanksgiving!

That's a big +1.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top