JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received my 1000 Winchester 115 gr FMJ bullets today from Graf's. Paid more than I wanted to, but at least I can load some plinking loads and conserve my supply of JHP bullets for more appropriate use.

Powder Valley has had 9mm Berry's in stock. I notice that Xtreme has had 9mm in stock intermittently as well. I have found 9mm Berry's in Cabela's too. I got a couple thousand 115 gr. cast bullets from Missouri Bullet a couple weeks ago, so I have plenty of plinking material.

Yes! The 115 gr 9x19's seem to be the first bullets coming back in quantity. On a road-trip last month I picked up a couple of 100-bullet FMJ bags at (I think) Sportsman's Warehouse in Vancouver, and a 250-round box of Berrys at Cabelas in Springfield, OR. In both cases, there were more on the shelf. A couple of weeks ago in Boise, Cabelas had a shelf-full of the Berrys. This was also the first place I've seen in a long time that had small pistol primers on the shelf.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top