JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received my 1000 Winchester 115 gr FMJ bullets today from Graf's. Paid more than I wanted to, but at least I can load some plinking loads and conserve my supply of JHP bullets for more appropriate use.

Powder Valley has had 9mm Berry's in stock. I notice that Xtreme has had 9mm in stock intermittently as well. I have found 9mm Berry's in Cabela's too. I got a couple thousand 115 gr. cast bullets from Missouri Bullet a couple weeks ago, so I have plenty of plinking material.

Yes! The 115 gr 9x19's seem to be the first bullets coming back in quantity. On a road-trip last month I picked up a couple of 100-bullet FMJ bags at (I think) Sportsman's Warehouse in Vancouver, and a 250-round box of Berrys at Cabelas in Springfield, OR. In both cases, there were more on the shelf. A couple of weeks ago in Boise, Cabelas had a shelf-full of the Berrys. This was also the first place I've seen in a long time that had small pistol primers on the shelf.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top