JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Plinking day!

Plink happily!

Thant is all!

Reno

7BECD7A4-3598-4242-91BB-89D0A88EC149.jpeg

Appearantly, I need to acquire one of these 10-22 devices…
Were I President this might be my mandate. Would love to see certain heads explode over that one.

Naturally, as with the other mandates you could select the equivalent rifle of your choice, so long as you got one. I would also support terminating teachers who refused to comply, and also require CRT (Critical Rifle Training) be taught in all schools,

I would say its more about the 22LR caliber than the gun but the Ruger 1022 does everything right about that caliber. Probably the most versatile 22 rifle one can own.

They are not really my cup of tea.
But with that said....

I am glad that millions of these rifles are out and about...
The more that folks own and shoot firearms the more folks may care about the 2A Amendment.
Andy

They are not really my cup of tea.
But with that said....

I am glad that millions of these rifles are out and about...
The more that folks own and shoot firearms the more folks may care about the 2A Amendment.
Andy
The fun fact about the Ruger 1022 platform is it has all the same features as the very guns "common sense" gun owners want to ban, yet the 1022 is widely accepted as "just" a plinker or squirrel gun. The more people that own them the better....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top