JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Me too, info direct from the manufacturer is my primary source, but the loading manuals don't list everything. Especially for older cartridges and powders and bullets. For instance, do you have any good loads for .38 Long Colt using PB powder? :)

I always check multiple sources and use a chronograph when working up new loads … I just miss an extensive database the site offered, I gleaned a lot of good information from that saving a ton of time working up new loads.

I didn't mean to dis your post. I appreciated it, and for blackppwder no less! I thought it was a clever addition to the thread.

There was a wide variety in bore sizes from that era, so a slightly smaller bullet would be common.

Many pistol bullets of that era had hollow bases so they could expand a d seal in an oversized bore.

So the dimensions of you post would not only work but in reality were probably common.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top