JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here are some more leather wallets that I made. They are all made from a full grain genuine cowhide leather and hand stitched using strong waxed treads, so these wallets are made to last. You can easily put 10 cards, 2-3 IDs/business cards and a dozen of paper money pieces. When fully loaded, the wallet thickness is 0.6-0.7in. They fit very well in back pockets and I have no problem sitting on them while driving. Here are few pictures of these wallets. A and B are $50 and C and D are $40. Add $5 for shipping. In the last pictures, you can see type of leather I have, so I can make a wallet with the leather combination that you like. I have more croc-style cowhide (A & B wallets) and could use it from exterior and leather of your choice for interior. The 4 wallets shown in these pictures are all available for shipping except for wallet D that I made for someone else, but I have enough oilve-green leather to make more. It takes me 2-3 days to make and ship a wallet for you. My personal branding stamp is a forest-wolf, but if you prefer, I do not need to add it and can make a wallet without it as shown in wallet D. If you personally do not need a wallet, you can get one to give someone as a gift. The price I am asking for these wallets is just to cover my leather hobby for al the material and tools for my leather projects. In fact, I always spend far more on leather and tools than I get for wallet sold, but as far as I recover some money I am happy. I like making things and I am very happy when someone utilizes things that I make.

Cheers,

Dan

May01-2024_01.jpg May01-2024_02.jpg May01-2024_03.jpg May01-2024_04.jpg May01-2024_05.jpg May01-2024_06.jpg May01-2024_07.jpg May01-2024_08.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top