JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For Sale Hakko FM-205 Desoldering Station This unit can serve either as a desoldering station or a soldering station but not both simultaneously. To switch between the two functions, you will need to change the tool. It's a simple din connection and only takes seconds to switch. The Hakko FM-205 is Like the Popular FX-951 But has the internal pneumatic desolder controller and capable of operating the FM-2024.

Video Of Operation

This station is pneumatic and requires compressed air "Shop Air" about 71-72psi continuous when trigger is pressed for desoldering vacuum.

120V AC Power.

I Downsized/Consolidated and Upgraded my Rework Bench so I no longer require this unit as a backup/alternate unit.

Price is $500 Cash or $540 Shipped in USA (Shipping is UPS Sorry No PO Boxes Unless you want to pay the difference in Postage to go USPS)

I Prefer Check or Money Order, Cash App, But Can Accept Credit Card If Needed 3%, If a Local Pick up In Vancouver Wa 98662 Payment must be cash.

This unit has Sub 10 Second Heat Up Time on the soldering iron. That means about 10 seconds or less from the time you power it on to the time its ready to solder. Takes a little longer for de-soldering due to thermal mass of the tip.

Listing Includes
1, FM-205 Desoldering Station
1, FM-2024 Desolder Gun With Sleep Stand (No Nozzle Included)
1, FM-2027 Soldering Iron Holder With Sleep Stand (1 Random Generic Non Hakko Tip)
1 Cleaning Can and Brass Wool
1 Cleaning Sponge
2 Temp Change Keys Grey and Black
1 Tip Removal Pad2 Cables For Sleep Stands

The FM205 and Fm-2024 desoldering gun is almost 3 Years Old 12/2020 with Very Little Usage, The FM-2027 Soldering Iron Pen and Stand are used but works great.

Features:
• Digital Temperature Control
• Temperature range 200 - 450°C (400 - 840°F)
• Temperature accuracy ±15°C
• Uses composite nozzles for improved thermal performance.
• Used Quick-change composite nozzles (N3 series)
• Uses low cost disposable filter cartridges
• Can be used as a soldering station with a Hakko FM2027 & FM2032 handpiece
• Convertible Gun or Pencil-style desoldering handpiece
• Less prone to clogging as compared to older desoldering stations when used on lead free applications
• Includes low temperature alarm, sleep mode functionality & auto power off

20230928_014530.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top