JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys this is just a quick public service announcement.
I know everyone has been searching high and low (well alot of people anyways) for H4350 in stock.
I frequent Sportsmans warehouse and all the bimarts in the Beaverton area every Wednesday and Thursday to see what came in for freight. I haven't found any H4350 to buy in over a year. I use it alot for my 6.5 Creedmoor (and a couple other calibers) and was almost out.
Yesterday Sportmans had three pounds so I bought them. A quick call to the other Bimarts in the Portland area (I called 5 stores) and they had 4 pounds each in stock.
I did NOT buy them all lol, but I have enough to last a while.
So if anybody is running low like I was, I would advise checking your local Bimarts nearby (25.99 a pound for it!).
I called Hodgdon and they said they've been ramping up production on it so shortages should end soon. But every local bimart I checked has at least 4 pounds on hand.

Anyways, hope this is useful info to someone! The stuff is like black gold.

20171013_121145.jpg

Last Edited:
Right on, I haven't been getting the results I wanted out of my .280 Rem with my bullet choice and RL19, H4350 was my next step.
Yeah I've been using imr4350 for my 6.5 lately and have not been getting the consistency or accuracy I'm used to from Hodgdon extreme powders. So happy that I can start using H4350 for it.

My first thoughts were, "Oh thank god!!!!!". I love the stuff and use it in just about everything. I can relate to almost running out. I was down to 1/2 a pound last year, and then ran across some about 6 months ago. Snatched up about 6 pounds of the stuff over the last year.... It's been damn hard to find. I've almost all but stopped shooting my big guns that like the stuff...
Seriously, this was the last time I shot my 338wm and now it's about elk season:
lAQNcQj.jpg

Thanks for the heads up...

There was none in my local BiMart yesterday either. I did make a trip to Tri-Cities this morning and found all kinds of H4350. Sportsmans Warehouse had 4-5 pounds and Ranch and Home had probably 20 pounds. I only bought 2 since I am actually pretty well stocked up so there is plenty left if any of you east side guys are looking for it. Oh, and it was cheaper at Ranch and Home, which is pretty amazing. :)

There was none in my local BiMart yesterday either. I did make a trip to Tri-Cities this morning and found all kinds of H4350. Sportsmans Warehouse had 4-5 pounds and Ranch and Home had probably 20 pounds. I only bought 2 since I am actually pretty well stocked up so there is plenty left if any of you east side guys are looking for it. Oh, and it was cheaper at Ranch and Home, which is pretty amazing. :)
Huh, that's odd. All the bimarts near me have some in stock still. Bought a couple more today and there was still some left.
I picked up about 16 pounds over the last week so in good for a while.
If I'm gonna use a powder I make damn sure I'll never run out. Lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads