JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a single shot H&R Handi-Rifle chambered in .357 Magnum. You can get different barrels for these, but this particular model is limited to 44 Magnum and shotgun barrels. I got this to use as a suppressor host, but .357 is too high pressure for my suppressor. I thought I could use .38 Special but H&R says "NO". I could use downloaded .357 but I don't reload. It's a great rifle, fun to shoot, just doesn't fit my needs. I have fired exactly 21 rounds of Winchester 110 gr JHP and would include the other 29 rounds for the asking price of $260.

This comes with all the packaging, manuals, warantee card, trigger lock, etc.

Feel free to hit me up with trade offers.

zoom_synthetic_23rem.jpg

FWIW, you can use 38 spl safely in that gun, but firing a lot of them will cause a "ring" of carbon, unburned powder, lead and just gunk to form right at the end of the 38 spl case. Normal and no big deal, but if you do it a lot, and then chamber a 357mag, with the mag case being 1/10 of an inch longer, it can cause the case to get stuck in the chamber, or even drive pressures dangerously high. So if you only shoot 38 spl, or just remember to clean your chamber before shooting 357mags, you'll be good to go. :s0155:

Oh, BTW, the same situation exists with revolvers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.