JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold... Sold... Sold...

H&K SP5 9mm PCC Pistol

I'm selling most of my gun collection because I never have time or find time to enjoy them properly. Not too interested in trades as I plan to use the funds towards getting my pilot's license.

I've owned the H&K SP5 for a couple years and truly has less than 100 rounds.

Like NEW Condition

Comes with

• SB Tactical Folding Brace (detached in box)
  • B&T lightweight handguard (Aluminum with 3x NAR)
  • Along w/ Original Handguard
  • 2 Magazines
  • OEM Carry Bag
  • Picatinny top rail
  • 1x25 Tricon MRO 2.0 MOA Adjustable Green Dot + MRO Low Mount (+$300) MSRP $488
Asking $3000/$3300

Other Items for Sale:

• Sig MCX Virtus TACOPS 300 Blackout Pistol
  • B&T APC9 Pro 9mm PCC Pistol w/Binary Trigger
  • Noveske Gen4 N-4 PDW 10.5" 5.56 SBR w/Binary Trigger
  • Sig MPX-k 9mm PCC Pistol

• Can Cannon + Golf Ball Launcher
  • Micro Roni
    • Acme Machine 4-16x Scope

20230522_235627.jpg 20230522_235813.jpg 20230522_235802.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice SP5. I am curious as to why you Form1 this pistol? You have already removed the brace -- you can store it separately from the SP5 pistol and/or sell it separately as well. Once you Form1 this, selling and transferring to a new owner is far more complicated for you and the buyer.

GLWS

Nice SP5. I am curious as to why you Form1 this pistol? You have already removed the brace -- you can store it separately from the SP5 pistol and/or sell it separately as well. Once you Form1 this, selling and transferring to a new owner is far more complicated for you and the buyer.

GLWS
Your right. I probably won't be Form 1 any of the pistols I have for sale. Thx for the heads up

Your right. I probably won't be Form 1 any of the pistols I have for sale. Thx for the heads up
I just bought an SP5 myself (1 month ago), otherwise I'd be interested in yours (I am interested in yours but I am not sure I can sneak another SP5 into the house!) I have been carefully following the brace rulings, injunctions, and general sh*t show otherwise know as the ATF. Like you, I was thinking of doing a Form1 but with a full stock. I've decided to wait it out a little longer and see when the pistol brace ruling will be ruled unconstitutional. I am guessing in the next 12 - 18 months. There is talk in the legal community that the NFA itself might be ruled unconstitutional as well. In the meantime, be sure to store those braces separately from the respective firearms, ideally in different physical residence.

Best of luck with all your sales -- you have some nice items!

I just bought an SP5 myself (1 month ago), otherwise I'd be interested in yours (I am interested in yours but I am not sure I can sneak another SP5 into the house!) I have been carefully following the brace rulings, injunctions, and general sh*t show otherwise know as the ATF. Like you, I was thinking of doing a Form1 but with a full stock. I've decided to wait it out a little longer and see when the pistol brace ruling will be ruled unconstitutional. I am guessing in the next 12 - 18 months. There is talk in the legal community that the NFA itself might be ruled unconstitutional as well. In the meantime, be sure to store those braces separately from the respective firearms, ideally in different physical residence.

Best of luck with all your sales -- you have some nice items!
Thank you so much for the insight. I''ll be holding off on the Form 1 ( and will have to edit my original post).

But just curious, would you personally Form 1 firearms your planning to keep? Are their any downsides to SBR's/NFA items besides not being able to travel out of state (w/o ATF approval)?

Fyi if you have an approved sbr once you remove the brace/stock it is no longer an sbr and can be sold as a regular pistol.
Thank you for the heads up. I didn't know. But with that said, wouldn't it be better to take advantage of the forbearance period and Form 1 all applicable firearms..... and when someone is interested in purchasing one of those firearms, to remove the brace and unSBR it....?

I apologize for the all the questions, but what the process/is it easy to unregister an item that's a SBR?

Thank you for the heads up. I didn't know. But with that said, wouldn't it be better to take advantage of the forbearance period and Form 1 all applicable firearms..... and when someone is interested in purchasing one of those firearms, to remove the brace and unSBR it....?

I apologize for the all the questions, but what the process/is it easy to unregister an item that's a SBR?
ATF asks that you let them know if you configure it so as to no longer be an sbr such as if you sell it. This is mainly so their paperwork is corrected such as if the next person wants to apply for an sbr there will be no confusion. But it's not required.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.