JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale are the following powders:

Hodgen H570
Unknown Mfg. 4831

Yes, I know the can looks scroungy and the 4381 is from an unknown mfg. but to my untrained snoot everything looks and smells good. The H570 is $20 and the 8 pound can of 4381 is $150. Please pm me with questions or contact intel. Trade interests include vintage revolvers but what the hey, never hurts to try. I can meet up with a buyer within a reasonable distance from Lebanon.

MVC-114S.JPG MVC-119S.JPG MVC-120S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale are the following powders:

DuPont 4198
Hodgen H570
Unknown Mfg. 4831

Yes, I know the cans look scroungy and the 4381 is from an unknown mfg. but to my untrained snoot everything looks and smells good. The one pound cans are $20 each and the 8 pound can of 4381 is $150. Please pm me with questions or contact intel. I can meet up with a buyer within a reasonable distance from Lebanon.

View attachment 1768983 View attachment 1768985 View attachment 1768986
How are you able to tell if it is 4831? There are a few other stick powders that look similar to H4831, and IMR 4831.

How are you able to tell if it is 4831? There are a few other stick powders that look similar to H4831, and IMR 4831.
I have trust in the gentleman that I got it from and that is the best I can do. From there, the buyer can determine whether is it something they would want.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top