JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a secure solution because my 14 month daughter is walking and being curious at everything. So having my 12 GA in my closet loaded and ready to go does not make sense anymore.

Does anyone have experience with these vaults?

Any clue what the difference is from the Mini Standard and Mini Deluxe other than name, model number, and price?

hahaha, i had to read the manuals, differences were that the deluxe has a light, low battery warning, and tamper sensor. No idea why they wouldn't put that on the page.

If the linked "safes" are the OP's query one of them will probably keep out a 14 month old little girl, but watch out as she grows because they're made out of 16 guage steel that can be cut with a large can opener,...........almost.

I started with one of those tin can you can get at bi mart to keep my kids safe from my guns. when I had more guns and money I bought I good gun safe and use the tin can for ammo. I feel any way you can lock your guns is a start but don't let you kids see where they are or how the lock work, when they are little. Teach them gun safety when they get older and can understand. when my kids wanted to see the guns I would get them out and let them see them if it was a good time to do it. I didn't want them to go looking for them. I also talked with them about not telling there friends about our guns. this worked good for us I have four kids 2 boys 2 girls and 3 of them enjoy shooting and have there own guns.

Weather,

What model do you recommend that I could put next to my night stand where I could get my glock out in less than 15 seconds and pop a shot into a dumbass entering my house?

Weather,

What model do you recommend that I could put next to my night stand where I could get my glock out in less than 15 seconds and pop a shot into a dumbass entering my house?

Don't know. Depends on how many firearms you have and how much money you want to spend. Best thing would be to find a store that has some in stock and take a look to get an idea of what's available and what looks like it would do the job for you.

I have the gun vault and like it just fine. It held 6 pistols for me until i got my Cannon Safe that holds many many more.

I still use the gunvault as my nightstand safe. Now it stores only my XDm

I dont think you will go wrong.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top