JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really like the old tv series Gunsmoke. For the most part the writing was way ahead of it's time and the episodes are really entertaining with good acting. Some things are really funny though. Last night a gunfighter was filing the trigger off his revolver so that he could draw and fan the hammer faster. Only thing is, how can you fan a revolver without holding back the trigger. Then he shot his partner without fanning the gun. Good trick without a trigger.

In another episode a camera panned over a hillside in back of a town scene so fast that I was not sure if I really saw a Ford Bronco on that hillside or not. I ran it back and sure enough it was there.

That wont fly.

We cant go having shows with morals and values in them.
You will confuse people!

''Little House''. And ''The Walton's''. Good God!
You'd likely induce a psychotic tear! :D

Nope. Better the kids just stick to ''Fake Book''.

Last Edited:
That wont fly.

We cant go having shows with morals and values in them.
You will confuse people!

''Little House''. And ''The Walton's''. Good God!
You'd likely induce a psychotic tear!

Nope. Better the kids just stick to ''Fake Book''.

i'm sorry.
  • :(

Love old Western movies, respect all the Western series also but didn't watch them all that much. Guess I was more of a Dick Van Dyke/I Love Lucy fan boy. :oops:

After work yesterday, pouring rain, and I wanted a good old John Wayne movie, could'a done Clint Eastwood too. When I fired up the ROKU and Net Flix to search For Western Movie/ John Wayne there was nothing but new Westerns! :mad: And only one john Wayne.