JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed this weekend Pluto TV added Gunsmoke to it's classic TV lineup and digitally enhanced as well.

I have been watching a few episodes and never realized how many I never saw in the past.

S12 E3 is really good with Bette Davis playing a psychotic mother of her two sons (played by Bruce Dern and Tom Skerrit) who kidnaps Kitty to draw Matt into the fold. The color enhancement is incredible and almost like watching a new show!

They show GUNSMOKE on ME TV - OTA free tv.

Thanks for the link, RVT.

Take care.

Cate

I watched another episode of GS last night and it was a very unusual episode.

I was called 'Zavala' and took place in Mexico with Arness as the only 'typical' GS character in it.

It had the child actor Manula Padilla Jr. who played an incredible part as a young boy befriending Matt along with his mother whom Matt saved from an aggressive villain.

The 'unusual' part was the episode was very serious, and the acting, background music and filming were reminiscent of a 'big screen' movie as opposed to a 'TV series' show. I read in a review of the episode a movie was made based on the episode called 'Cutters Trail' in 1970.

I recommend anyone who is a GS fan to find and watch this episode (Zavala - S14 E3). It was very different from a 'normal' episode of GS.

Last Edited:
I noticed this weekend Pluto TV added Gunsmoke to it's classic TV lineup and digitally enhanced as well.

I have been watching a few episodes and never realized how many I never saw in the past.

S12 E3 is really good with Bette Davis playing a psychotic mother of her two sons (played by Bruce Dern and Tom Skerrit) who kidnaps Kitty to draw Matt into the fold. The color enhancement is incredible and almost like watching a new show!
yeah I grew up watching almost nothing but westerns sad to see what tv looks like now,, not one decent thing on, even Archer suks azz

I think that I did see this one GUNSMOKE show with Davis in it but the other one that you posted about below this post does not ring a bell to me.

Thanks again.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany