JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all,

Our gunsmith operations are now open! We have a full time gunsmith in-house that can provide a variety of services. Sight installs, cleaning, maintenance, troubleshooting, and more available now. Please do not hesitate to come in or call to inquire about services needed, because we are capable of most work that does not require large tooling (yet!). As we continue to grow, we are forecasted to offer Cerakoting and other finishes in the near future. Our current timeline also has us projected with a short term goal offering full lathe work and machining (barrel threading/cutting, red dot cuts, etc).

Thanks!
-Alan
[email protected]

Last Edited:
That's a deal, that's half what a couple of the Salem gunsmiths charge for probably the same quality work. I will be bringing my next project to you.

Alan does all my smithing work and he never once has laughed at me when I bring in my screw ups!

And, he has never failed to fix it! 100% confidence!

Can you thread a Big Bubba brake to 1/2X24, .30 caliber ( Odd Ball Ruger M-77), or make me an adapter from 1/2X24 to 5/8X 24, and IN stainless?
1686458332197.png
That, and Trim down the front taper to a normal back cut crown!

Can you thread a Big Bubba brake to 1/2X24, .30 caliber ( Odd Ball Ruger M-77), or make me an adapter from 1/2X24 to 5/8X 24, and IN stainless?
View attachment 1435808
That, and Trim down the front taper to a normal back cut crown!
Once we get the lathe running, absolutely! Stay in contact.

Update!

The lathe is here and running! We now offer barrel services; cutting, threading, crowning, and pin/weld. Please call, email, or stop in for price quotes.

-Alan
[email protected]

Our mill is here and running! We now offer red dot milling as well as any other projects needing precision work.

Only thing left is Cerakote, which is coming very soon!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top