JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two rifles that I'm looking to sell and won't go any lower, these are a good deal!. The Yugo sks is in good shape. I'm second owner and put about 100 rounds of various wolf and tula ammo through it. Looking for $250.I bought the Sig 522 new when they first came out. This is of the first 300 production run but has zero issues from the later production bolt models. I have put well over 1,000 rounds through it and the only issues I can ever recall were from the remington golden bullet ammo. But those were ammo related. Comes with two 25 rounders and a 50 rounder mag from blackdog. Asking $450.

uploadfromtaptalk1404699715403.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404699725840.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404699737804.jpg

Last Edited:
Hopefully this is somewhat legible. Hard to get a good pic but it reads 1944T, which is why I presume it's of tula manu. Also noticing the soviet emblem up top.

uploadfromtaptalk1404705133837.jpg

Well I paid a little over $500 when purchased. The mags run a little high and I'm including the red for sight as well as the side rails on the forearm. I think $600 is fair but what do you offer?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.