JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Gunfighters Inc. Kenai chest holster for Glock 20/21 with a Streamlight TLR-1. If you're not familiar with Gunfighters Inc they are a veteran owned company in Rathdrum ID. that simply build some of the best holsters I've used. Everything they make has a no questions asked lifetime warranty as well. The customer service is second to none, I called them and a PERSON answered the phone on the second ring, how refreshing! Anyhow, I love this holster but I found a new woods carry gun and I'm selling my Glock so I'll have to get a new holster for that. This holster has never been outside or carried other than test fitting it in the house. I'm also selling my TLR-1 with it. If you already have one we can negotiate a price for just the holster. As of now I'm selling the like new holster and light for $250. I'm happy to ship, say $10 extra for that. Also if you're looking for a woods carry piece check out my Glock 21 or Glock 20 that I have posted on here.
I will be in NW Portland Sunday, 1/29. Let me know if you'd like me to bring these with me.

327479071_1941802982827254_6009361534410452386_n.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Gunfighters Inc. Kenai chest holster for Glock 20/21 with a Streamlight TLR-1. If you're not familiar with Gunfighters Inc they are a veteran owned company in Rathdrum ID. that simply build some of the best holsters I've used. Everything they make has a no questions asked lifetime warranty as well. The customer service is second to none, I called them and a PERSON answered the phone on the second ring, how refreshing! Anyhow, I love this holster but I found a new woods carry gun and I'm selling my Glock so I'll have to get a new holster for that. This holster has never been outside or carried other than test fitting it in the house. I'm also selling my TLR-1 with it. If you already have one we can negotiate a price for just the holster. As of now I'm selling the like new holster and light for $250. I'm happy to ship, say $10 extra for that. Also if you're looking for a woods carry piece check out my Glock 21 or Glock 20 that I have posted on here.
I will be in NW Portland Sunday, 1/29. Let me know if you'd like me to bring these with me.

View attachment 1353555
Gunfighters Inc makes good equipment...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews