JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a gun from a Gunshop selling on GB that has no bad reviews and has been around for some time. I entered all my info including CC and hit the buy button. Immediately, a notice popped up that said the item was no longer available but they have similar items however, there was no link to these similar items. My sale data completely vanished from GB and there is no record of the sale. The seller had 4 of these guns available and after my purchase, he showed 3. I contacted the seller and he said it should show on GB in 10 minutes or so and it hasn't a couple of days later. I've contacted them twice and they reply promptly and tell me I will get a tracking number tomorrow or the next day and not to worry because I did purchase the item. I don't know quite what to think since the guy has sold over 4800 items and has an A+ rating. I'm hoping it's a problem on GB's end. I'm debating whether to contact GB tomorrow or not. The gun was over $1400.

With that kind of rating and with consistent response from the seller, I think your ok. Just watch closely as I do with all my gun purchases, whether it be GB, arfcom or here.

It sounds like it'll be ok but....Check your CC statement- see if the sale went through- check that sale went to who you think it went to. Be aware of whatever window your CC gives you to contest or reverse a charge.
Get shipper tracking number from the seller- contact your receiving FFL to see if the seller has reached out to them.

There are sellers on GB who are taking money for backordered items.

I ordered a gun from a Gunshop selling on GB that has no bad reviews and has been around for some time. I entered all my info including CC and hit the buy button. Immediately, a notice popped up that said the item was no longer available but they have similar items however, there was no link to these similar items. My sale data completely vanished from GB and there is no record of the sale. The seller had 4 of these guns available and after my purchase, he showed 3. I contacted the seller and he said it should show on GB in 10 minutes or so and it hasn't a couple of days later. I've contacted them twice and they reply promptly and tell me I will get a tracking number tomorrow or the next day and not to worry because I did purchase the item. I don't know quite what to think since the guy has sold over 4800 items and has an A+ rating. I'm hoping it's a problem on GB's end. I'm debating whether to contact GB tomorrow or not. The gun was over $1400.

Is there a phone number to contact GB ? I entered CC and it said I can not pay for items using that card .or something to that effect.

I called them today after I got an email saying that there is nothing in their system that shows I made a purchase. The call was made after they emailed me with this information. I asked the guy if he had read the email thread and he didn't answer. He did tell me how busy they are and that he spent an hour trying to get to the bottom of this. The story is that another buyer and I bought this gun virtually at the same time and it seems he was a nanosecond ahead of me. The story does have a happy ending though. I found a scorpion locally and concluded in short order that I didn't like it. I bought a Diamondback AR pistol in 556 and a different brace etc and saved around $500. FWIW, the DB has a great trigger.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews