JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Long story short, when you call out the scammer or less than honorable person, they will verbally attack you and your persona with vitriolic comments or language. No doubt to intimidate and diminish your enlightenment of others.
As for Gunbroker, it is a nice place to visit and window shop! Many years ago, a consumer bought some vehicle brake shoes and was duly shipped a box of bricks. Don't know if they worked out for him!

Remember to hide the serial number of firearms listed here or on other forums. I stupidly neglected to do that on one firearm and a scammer used the images for a fake Gunbroker ad. I've had a few fake ads created using my photos... maybe I'm just a good photographer!

On the mags coming up for sale again - could it be that the person who won the bid before backed out or tried to scam the seller and the seller just put the mags back up for sale?
Perhaps! Im going to bid on them again and see. Something just seems odd about it all.
The mags were priced so well I just have a hard time believing they backed out.
Shoot, if there was a buy it now price I would have got them right then!

Perhaps! Im going to bid on them again and see. Something just seems odd about it all.
The mags were priced so well I just have a hard time believing they backed out.
Shoot, if there was a buy it now price I would have got them right then!
They must be sitting on a stack of them. They have four completed auctions using the same image. Price range from $99.50 to $136.00 with different buyers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top